CHOSEN CHILDCARE OF GREENSBORO, NC IS A DON'T!!!!!!

6 of 6 Chosen ChildCare reviews

This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money.At the rate this place is going, this business won't last a year.

I am highly disappointed, beyond pissed from her conniving, manipulative deceitful ways. If you plan on applying there... DON'T, she promised a position to me & then went back on her offer. Please do your research on her & ask plenty of question's.

Also when you ask her a question, she avoids it & beats around the bush, that's a sign itself. She claims to be a spiritual person but her ways are very DEMONIC.

I would think twice about sending my child here or even applying.Everything that glitters isn't gold, and this place is the perfect example

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 17 Yes 17
6 of 6 Chosen ChildCare reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Whitney

Nov 29, 2014 #907880 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Chosen Childcare: Tips on Hiring Staff
BE CAREFUL EVERYONE IS NOT DEALING WITH A "FULL DECK OF CARDS" Take for Instance Above...
Staffing: If you hire other childcare workers in your program, check out job applicants closely. Call the people they list as references. Ask about their backgrounds. Ask the applicants about all the other places they have worked. Checking the person’s history carefully may uncover either good or bad patterns of childcare behaviors. When you talk to people who know his or her background, ask if there were any complaints about how they cared for children. Ask about how they disciplined children. You should also check if the applicant is old enough and has the right training. Look for more information about these requirements in other states, as well.

3 0 Reply
Teresa

Nov 29, 2014 #907870 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Ways To apply at Chosen Childcare:
1st: Present Application or Resume
2nd: We will call you if you meet NC State Requirements for Employment and We have a Position Available
3rd. If we feel that you are qualified for a position at Chosen Childcare, we will contact you for a Interview.
4th. If we decide to Hire you, you will be called for additional steps

Chelsea

Nov 29, 2014 #907868 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Please call our Center to schedule a visit to learn about the tuition specials we are offering. We hope that you all have a safe and prospering Holiday.
The price of full-time infant care in a center increased an average of 6.9 percent, while the price of full-time care for a 4-year-old in a center went up 6.7 percent during the study period. A sobering fact is that both of these increases are more than twice the rate of inflation (reported as 3.2 percent rate by the Department of Labor) for the period reviewed.
Contact Information:
Chosen Childcare: Administration
Mrs. Wall
336-358-2457

Admin

Nov 29, 2014 #907757 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

CHOSEN CHILDCARE
We are currently running a Holiday Enrollment Special. Come Visit our Childcare Center at 2101-106 Pyramids Village to get details on our full time and part time rates!
We look forward to meeting you! Hurry, enrollment spots get filled really quick.
Contact Mrs Wall to schedule a Tour of our Center.
336-358-2457

Tisha

Nov 29, 2014 #907750 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

I promised my child's afterschool teacher that I would give her a shout out on the worldwide internet. Thank You for helping my son with his hmwk everyday!!!
Your the Best

2 2 Reply
Marsha

Nov 29, 2014 #907741 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

My children have been enrolled for three months and we love Chosen Childcare. The administrators are so helpful and consistent with NC Childcare Laws. My children will remain there until they start grade school.
Mrs Brown

3 2 Reply
Tabby

Nov 29, 2014 #907646 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Chosen Childcare is a privately owned childcare center located at the Shops of Pyramids Village and right beside Walmart. It is well lit, safe, reliable and has available good parking for staff, parents and potential customers. Go check it out for yourself and ask to schedule an appointment with the Director to get an idea of what the Visions and Goals are for this Growing Childcare Center. We have an OPEN DOOR policy for all of our customers. Currently, Chosen is in the process of opening a new center. We would like to thank God, current and past customers, employees, and business partners for their efforts in assisting Chosen Childcare with progressing our future Business Endeavors.

2 3 Reply
Susie

Nov 29, 2014 #907626 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Parents can learn a lot about a program simply by watching. Here are some specific criteria to look for and ask about when visiting a child care program: What training do staff members have in infant-toddler development? Do caregivers speak to the children, even babies? Do they sing and read to the children? Do they answer children’s questions patiently? Do they ask children questions? Is each baby allowed to eat and sleep according to their own rhythms, and not based on a schedule imposed by the caregiver? For toddlers, is a daily schedule posted, using pictures and visuals, so that children can anticipate what will happen next? Are toys and materials well organized so that children can choose what interests them? Are caregivers able to accommodate the special needs of children? Does the environment accommodate the special needs of children? Do caregivers respect the language, culture and values of families in the program? How does the caregiver feel about discipline? Weaning? Toilet training? Feeding? Do the caregiver's beliefs match your own? Does the caregiver handle conflicts without losing patience, shaming a child, or frequently displaying anger? Does the caregiver seem to enjoy children? Are you welcome to drop in at any time? Would your child feel good about coming here? Would you feel good about leaving your child here? Is the environment sanitary and safe? Is the setting appealing with comfortable lighting and an acceptable noise level? Licensing Issues Each state... Show more

3 1 Reply
LoveMyJob

Jun 24, 2014 #831488

i love chosen childcare this was my first job and i wouldnt be suprised if its my last job . i plan on being here forever . the kids love the employees and Ms. Wall shes a great director everything she do is for the children shes all for the children and her employees even cater to the parents from time to time . customers always leave out of here happy WHY ? cause we as employees take our time to greet parents in and out w/ a smile make sure there kids are WELL TAKING CARE of with MEALS and attention , affection. kids dont even wanna leave sometimes thats how much we show them love . love my job and everything about it . so all the negative comments are just out of anger because you wasnt qualified for a job here . i would be angry to if i couldnt work here . its such a wonderful place :)

3 3 Reply
State of North Carolina Child

Nov 06, 2013 #738491 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Consumers be careful about what you post on this site especially if you are doing it out of anger. In order for you remove comments that you posted you will have to admit to penalty or perjury which can land you prison time!!!

2 3 Reply
Proudmom2

Oct 11, 2013 #728168 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

My daughter started here and within two months, if that I withdrew her. I dropped her off (she was fine), walked in to pick her up and she was screaming, which she never did as a baby, and she was fussy all night. The next day we took her to the doctor and they sent us to get X-rays, come to find out her collar bone was broken completely in to! Someone there broke her collar bone, it hasn't even been a year yet! Yeah I called social services and the and fox 8. Social services found nothing on us or the daycare so they dropped everything. A detective got involved and couldn't find anything on us or the daycare either and suggested I have her tested for a bone disorder all because she was born with a bone cyst and had to have it removed, and told me to call back after they tested her even though the orthopedics wrote a report stating it was "force trauma" that caused the broken bone...
I didn't do the news interview because a lawyer said with social services not finding anything, the owner could sue me for bashing her company.
Then the daycare had a nerve to ask me for more money because I withdrew her without a notice.
They've even sent me certified mailed, but I didn't sign for it and told them I wasn't going to. :(

5 5 Reply
REALLY PROUD MOM

Oct 12, 2013 #728460

Broken bones. OK really gunny..don't put your business on the net like this because you know how you living. CHECK YOUR HOUSE HOLD AND WHO TAKE YOU KID TO DAYCARE ETC..YOU LET A POT HEAD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR KID DAILY. SO..YOU NEED TO BE AT FAULT FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO HER. BLAME OTHERS SHAME ON YOU.IF THE POLICE WOULD PULL HIM OVER WITH YOUR KID IN THE CAR THEY WOULD LOCK HIM UP AND YOU WOULD HAVE A CUSTODY CASE. SO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK THINGS THAT ARE NOT. TRUE.HALF TIME YOU NOT WITH YOUR CHILD SO HOW DO YOU NO WHO TO BLAME..PROUDMOM2 OK...RIGHT

1 2 Reply
lol for real

Apr 09, 2014 #803514 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Girl please your son admitted that that same baby would fall off the couch. Social services found nothing because there was nothing to find. Quit letting any body justkeep your child!!!!!!!!

0 2 Reply
Mom

Oct 09, 2013 #727111 Home, Pennsylvania, United States

Wow that's strange the picture of above seems to be a photo taken before the childcare opened !!! Wow look at the haters and how they work :?

0 2 Reply
BluntConsumer

Oct 12, 2012 #554448

Are you and your minions mad haha? Y'all only seen one side of this witch not the other, so take that & run with it :grin :p

TrueConsumer

Sep 11, 2013 #715300

:grin Good one. Thats what they are... minions :grin You said it right highly unprofessional.

1 1 Reply
BluntConsumer

Oct 12, 2012 #554447

happy employee

Sep 28, 2012 #548314

who ever wrote that is a hater, and I am glad that she did not hire them. because I see that the director was only Demonic when it was about money. A true hater glad your not here

1 2 Reply

1-20 of 29 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.